Well today's the big day. The BIGGEST and most popular day for couples to become engaged. Valentine's Day! And it also represents the "technical" end to engagement season. With that being said, how do you plan to market to these newly engaged couples...the men and women that have accepted the proposal of marriage between Christmas and Valentine's Day?
Well if you are new to the wedding industry, the easiest way to get bridal leads and showcase your business is to be an exhibitor at a bridal show. This is the ideal time because those getting married this year are still looking for vendors and those getting married next year are starting to look for all types of vendors to service their wedding day. Should you decide to be a vendor at a bridal show, you must first do the research.
- Find out how many attendees do they expect.
- How and where do they advertise the show
- How many vendors do they take per show and how many do they take per category
- The cost of the show tickets
- Set-up and breakdown times
- Booth specs and what is included (table, electricity, etc.)
- Do they offer bridal leads that include e-mail addresses
- Cost of being and exhibitor
Armed with the information above will help you make an informed decision about participating or not participating in that bridal show. But should you be on the fence, contact the show producer and ask can you visit one of their bridal shows to help you in making your final decision.
Until next time...WEDologize!