While in the midst of authoring WEDology Notebook: For The Budget-Chic Bride, Desiree developed a training seminar for those men and women aspiring to become or who would like additional training from an award winning wedding & event planner.
***Class size is limited for more interaction with attendees. Register early and quickly to ensure your space. Payment plans available.
For registration, click here.
Topics below are included for Full Day Experience. Half day session topics are noted:
- Defining the role of a wedding/event planner and the various hats they wear (morning)
- Discussing the logistics of how to turn your passion into a profitable business (morning)
- The potential client approach and initial meeting Dejanae Events style (morning)
- Contracts and how to receive compensation (morning)
- Who's your ideal client (afternoon)
- Marketing efforts and public relations for your wedding/event business (afternoon)
- Benefits of social media and blogging for your business (afternoon)
- Expanding your wedding/event business offerings for more revenue (afternoon)
Continental Breakfast (from 9:30am-10:00am) and the first session will begin promptly at 10:00am. For Full Day attendees and Morning Only attendees.
A delicious lunch and dessert. For Full Day Attendees ONLY.
A binder copy of WEDologyEDU: For The Savvy Planner. For Full Day attendees and Morning Only attendees.
Training Certificate for hours attended for all attendees.
UPDATED planning worksheets to get your business moving in the right direction for all attendees.